BAD WEATHER ALERT!
Click HERE to check our class schedule for cancellations. Or give us a call at 360.604.1226 to check on classes or massage appointments.
NOTE: If you sign up in advance for classes, we will call you if class cancels (assuming we have a good phone number for you!).
- January 7 - Mindfulness Meditation (1st Tuesday of each month) - Candle Gazing with Tenaya
- January 25 - Upper Back Care Workshop - with Mary
- February 1 - Dream Workshop-Your Personal Dream Language - with Chris and Blythe
- February 4 - Mindfulness Meditation (1st Tuesday of each month) - Transcendence with Tenaya
- February 15 - Breath Empowerment - with Tenaya - more information coming soon
- March 1 - Dream Workshop-Creativity in Dreaming - with Chris and Blythe
- March 15 - Gong Meditation - more information coming soon
New: Dream Workshops
Your Personal Dream Language - Saturday, February 1, 11:00am-5:00pm
Creativity in Dreaming - Saturday, March 1, 11:00am-5:00pm
We all spend a third of our life asleep, and yet in our culture we pay little attention to what happens while we are there. We all dream, yet we struggle to remember what we have dreamed, and the few memories we do hold on to seem strange, exotic and puzzling.
In these two workshops you will have an opportunity to learn more about dreams and the dreaming process, and ways to work with your dreams to provide deeper personal understanding. Each session will have ample time for group dream sharing so that you can learn from the insight of others in a safe and informal environment.
Each of the two workshops cover different material, so you will find benefit in attending either one, or both.
This workshop is designed to help you better understand how to use many of yoga’s fundamental tools to significantly impact your overall well-being and quality of life.
We’ll focus on concrete and specific ways your yoga practice can address common symptoms like muscle tension, pain, weakness and restricted range of motion.
Saturday, January 25, 12:30-4:00pm - Focus on upper back, neck and shoulders
Click HERE to receive email updates about once per month. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Massage & Reiki - remember you can now schedule massage and reiki online! Or, if you prefer, you can call 360.604.1226 for an appointment.
3. Acupuncture - schedule your acupuncture appointment directly with Andrew Schlabach by calling 360.695.9591.
Drop us a note (contact us), and let us know which classes you'd like us to add or how we can better serve you. We'd love to hear from you!
Breathe deeply, and have a wonderful day!
Breathe Yoga and Massage is located in east Vancouver, Washington, at 17030 SE 1st Street, Suite 102 (on SE 1st Street at the corner of SE 172nd Avenue). We offer massage therapy, yoga, qigong, tai chi, meditation and transformational workshops. We have three treatment rooms, and a large movement space for yoga and other classes.
Our classes include Flow Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Restorative/Yin Yoga, Back Care Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Core Yoga, Power Flow, Qigong, Kundalini and Meditation.
Our massage therapists are skilled and experienced in many different modalities, including Swedish Massage (Relaxation Massage), Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Thai Massage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point, and even Reiki.
Some keywords you may have used to find us: Breathe Vancouver WA, Yoga Vancouver Washington, Yoga Vancouver WA, Massage Vancouver WA, Massage Vancouver Washington, Massage Therapy Vancouver WA, Massage Therapy Vancouver Washington, Tai Chi Vancouver WA, Acupuncture Vancouver WA
Copyright © 2011, All Rights Reserved.