We have lots of exciting changes to the class schedule, starting February 1.
- Mondays, 8:00am - Greg will be teaching a Level 1-2 Flow class to get your week started right.
- Thursdays, 2:30pm - Jenessa will be teaching an Level 2 Flow class to brighten your day.
Class time changes:
- Tuesday & Thursday classes with Tenaya will start at 9:30am, instead of 9:00am
- Monday through Thursday evening classes will start at 6:30pm, instead of 6:00pm, to make it easier to get to class without rushing.
Plus, there are a few changes in instructor and minor changes to classes.
Be sure to pick up a new flyer next time you're in the studio.
3:30pm - 4:30pm
One Sunday each month, each with a different topic.
February 22 - "Invention"
March 22 - "Adventure to Mars (and alien meetup)"
Register Now for February 22
Register Now for March 22
Overview - Participants in this 1 hour class will
learn basics of meditation, imaginative focusing & will
Objectives - This is a wonderful opportunity for
children to learn how to calm themselves and center
in a seemingly chaotic world. Also Miss Jane will
teach visualization skills to train their natural creative
8 Weeks Beginning February 24
Tuesdays at 4:30pm
Tai Chi is a form of exercise that coordinates breathing and gentle movement to improve the flow of energy throughout the entire body. In addition to reducing anxiety, alleviating depression, and improving mood state, Tai Chi combines with Traditional Chinese Medicine to manage chronic disease by facilitating a lifestyle that promotes wellness and well-being amongst people of all ages. This gentle exercise form is easy to learn, self-paced, and non-competitive.
Saturday, February 28 from 6pm-9pm
Intuition is the natural state of all living beings; it is an instinct we all share.
How do you receive intuitive information?
This workshop explores the uniquely individual process that we all go through in determining our own intuitive code—the organized way in which Spirit communicates with us and guides us. This awareness as an integral part of life that can be tapped as an important resource, participants will leave with a practical guide to cultivating their natural intuitive ability.
Jane will teach techniques, exercises, and insights for living an intuitive, creative & healthy life.
- Discover the foundations of your intuitive skill
- Learn to work with (instead of against) your natural intuitive feedback
- Develop an intuitive rapport with your life
- Work with imagery, and symbols—the language of the psyche
Appropriate for beginners.