- April 20 - No yoga class on Easter Sunday, but we will still have Meditation class!
- May 1 - New massage pricing begins
- May 1 - New Level 1 Flow Yoga class starts (Thursdays at 2:00pm) - with Chella
- May 6 - Mindfulness Meditation (1st Tuesday of each month) - Spirit Guide with Tenaya
- May 10 - Back Care Workshop - Focus on Upper Back - with Mary
- May 11 - Mother's Day - Give a Gift of Relaxation
- May 17 - Breath Empowerment - with Tenaya
- May 26 - Memorial Day - No afternoon or evening yoga classes (but morning class will still be held!)
- May 31 - Dreams as a Spiritual Journey - with Chris and Blythe
- June 3 - Mindfulness Meditation (1st Tuesday of each month) - Shamanic Journey with Jane
- June 14 - Gong Meditation: Creating Abundance - with Dr. Michelle Hebert
After three years, we will be changing our massage prices, but only a little. Starting May 1, there are two main changes:
1. We've started a new "Introductory Price". Don't you hate it when companies provide a better discount to new customers than to their loyal customers? So do we!! So we don't!! Which means that everyone is eligible to get the introductory price once, even if you've already been in before. It's our way of saying thank you for helping us manifest our dream.
2. We've raised our massage prices by $5, but they're still among the lowest in town, especially if you're coming back every 6 weeks to get the frequency discount.
Our goal continues to be to offer the best therapeutic massage in town at a price that makes it possible to get frequent massage.
Click here to see more information about our revised pricing.
We're delighted to welcome Chella to Breathe Yoga and Massage. Chella has studied massage since 2007 and yoga since 2003. She has studied in Boulder, Guatemala, Kauai, and Thailand, and received her yoga teacher training in Baja, Mexico.
She is balanced in so many ways, and brings that balance to both her massage style and also her yoga classes.
She will be teaching a Level 1 flow yoga class on Thursdays at 2:00pm starting on May 1, and will be on schedule for massage on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Be sure to say hello when you see her!
Saturday, May 10, 12:30-4:00pm - Focus on upper back, neck and shoulders
Yoga is one of the best therapies you can give yourself. Through simple techniques in movement and breath, your practice can increase your self and body awareness, promote healing, as well as stretch and strengthen all areas of the back.
- Reduce muscle tension
- Increase range of motion
- Reduce pain and weakness
- Learn tools to significantly impact your overall well-being and quality of life
- CEU’s available for instructors
Breath Empowerment Workshop - May 17
Saturday, May 17, 6:30-8:30pm
The Warrior Breath is a form of conscious, sustained breathing that will leave you vibrating and feeling blissed out. By breathing together with others, our combined energies and breath bring energy and aliveness.
Every person creates a field of energy. An individual can effectively work with their chi (or “life force”) in solo practice, but there is a very powerful energy created when working with the chi in a group setting. A synergistic energy field is created that is more powerful than any of us could generate on our own. Surrounding ourselves with this combined energy field is a jumpstart for our individual internal energy.
What to expect: During this two-hour workshop, Tenaya will guide us through a combination of yoga poses and Pranayama/breath control exercises. Next, we will do a Yoga Nidra Meditation. We will finish with Breath Empowerment/Warrior Breath.
Saturday, 5/31, 6:00pm-9:00pm
In this workshop, participants will explore the belief that dreams offer spiritual insight and provide meaningful information on the quest for spiritual growth.
Occasionally dreams reveal signs or symbols that seem relevant-but-mystifying to the dreamer’s life. Sometimes a figure, a guide or companion, may appear who communicates information that the dreamer desires to more clearly understand.
In this three hour workshop, which includes handouts and resources, we will look into ways in which dreams inform your spiritual journey.
Click HERE to receive email updates about once per month. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Massage & Reiki - remember you can schedule massage and reiki online! Or, if you prefer, you can call 360.604.1226 for an appointment.
3. Acupuncture - schedule your acupuncture appointment directly with Andrew Schlabach by calling 360.695.9591.
Drop us a note (contact us), and let us know which classes you'd like us to add or how we can better serve you. We'd love to hear from you!
Breathe deeply, and have a wonderful day!
Breathe Yoga and Massage is located in east Vancouver, Washington, at 17030 SE 1st Street, Suite 102 (on SE 1st Street at the corner of SE 172nd Avenue). We offer massage therapy, yoga, qigong, tai chi, meditation and transformational workshops. We have three treatment rooms, and a large movement space for yoga and other classes.
Our classes include Flow Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Restorative/Yin Yoga, Back Care Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Core Yoga, Power Flow, Qigong, Kundalini and Meditation.
Our massage therapists are skilled and experienced in many different modalities, including Swedish Massage (Relaxation Massage), Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Thai Massage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point, and even Reiki.
Some keywords you may have used to find us: Breathe Vancouver WA, Yoga Vancouver Washington, Yoga Vancouver WA, Massage Vancouver WA, Massage Vancouver Washington, Massage Therapy Vancouver WA, Massage Therapy Vancouver Washington, Tai Chi Vancouver WA, Acupuncture Vancouver WA
Copyright © 2011, All Rights Reserved.